You know how much I love doing hair, probably better at other peoples hair than my own, but when I was on holiday I put my hair in this simple upside down plait which I think looked pretty cool. This is how I achieved it…
1. Brush hair into a parting.
2. Curl front section to create a slight wave or straight; what ever you fancy.
3. Next start your plait, but instead of starting it from the top, start three quarters of the way down the back of your head.
4. To achieve this type of plait check this video out
5. Once you’ve completed it, I teased the plait to make it look a little messy.
6. Spritz with hairspray,
- Plait Loving (lady4nnie.wordpress.com)