So my mum has always had lovely makeup and hair products which I love to rifle through. She won’t just buy one thing, she’ll have the whole blummin range, YEY for me, as some items she mistakingly misplaces 😉
Anywhooo, I stayed at the weekend and decided to have a play with my mums beauty stash!!….
Estée Lauder Day Wear
HD Brow Beater
Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express in Black
Chanel Joues Contraste in Rose Petal 99
Benefit Oxygen Wow, used as a concealer
Yves Saint Laurent Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder 1
I was most impressed with Estée Lauders Day Wear; it comes out pale green with a grainy texture, then when you apply it, it gives you a bit of colour and coverage! Great product for a no makeup-ey day or work!
I then rummaged through hair products and decided to give my self a mini blow dry.
- I used some Kevin Murphy Young Again Treatment Oil through towel dry hair and then blasted off my hair with the hair dryer .
- Nearly dry, I took huge sections and wrapped then around a large round brush and used the medium setting on my hair dryer.
- I separated my hair into large sections and began to curl toward my face using Babyliss ceramic large tongs.
- Once fully curled, I used a soft brush to then brush the curls out to create soft waves.
- Finally I spritzed with Fudge Iced Raspberry and Vanilla Hairspray, which smells immense!! mmmmm!